Serve With Us
How We Serve Others
All Saints seeks to serve our neighbors and community. We are passionate about building relationships with our neighbors and friends.
- The Landing, a shelter program administered by Friends of Youth. We participate in a number of programs and provide meals each month for homeless young men and women on the Eastside. Each year, our members knit and crochet hats and scarves for our Hats for the Homeless program. These handmade gifts are given to these youth to keep them warm during the winter.
- Congregations for Kids: Our congregation contributes supplies and funding each year to fill backpacks for local school children as they return to school in September.
- Congregations for the Homeless feeding program: We partner with St. Luke's Lutheran Church in Bellevue to provide meals for homeless men who shelter there in February.
- Mission to Seafarers (Seattle): We volunteer time and services throughout the year, as well as funding for this important ministry that welcomes seafarers to the Port of Seattle all year long.
- Yearly Tithe: All Saints takes our responsibility to care for our fellow human beings, and our world, seriously. 10% of the congregation's income each year is given away to nonprofit organizations in the Seattle area.
You don't have to be a member of All Saints to join us in service to our neighbors! Email Vicar Jo to get involved.